[TYPO3-dam] Fwd: Re: DAM / templavoila / FCE

grac at gmx.ch grac at gmx.ch
Mon Nov 17 07:18:14 CET 2008

to be more precise what's happening here:

> --------------------------------------
> DAM 1.1.0dev now has definitely completely destroyed all my TV templates
> in all my websites (singletree / multidomain).
> none of my former images in TV and therefore in FCE's are shown in FE
> although all of them are present and visible in RTE in the BE.
> --------------------------------------

all images which are integrated in text-elements in RTE are invisible in
the FRONTEND.
images which are the only element in a text-element in RTE are still
visible.
all images set with image-elements in RTE are still visible.

so, why are there at all images in a text-element and not in an
image-element?
because it's the only possibility to give them a CSS-class.

and why would i give them a CSS-class?
because i use elastic layouts. and without CSS-classes (width="xx%") the
images just have a fixed width.
which is not very useful in elastic layouts.

anybody has a hint how to solve this problem?

thanks in advance
stephan