[TYPO3-dam] DAM / templavoila / FCE

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 15:10:18 CET 2008

Hi!

ben van 't ende [netcreators] wrote:
> Why not ask Dmitry? He is TV expert.

I think several people asked questions about DAM/TV connector in TV
list. Searching there can be a good start. I am not sure what were
the problems or results. Personally I do not use DAM (I never needed
it), so I am not in any way expert in DAM. But I am always ready to
help with TV :)

To the people interested in connection DAM to TV: I am ready to
answer questions about TV in the TV mailing list. I do not monitor
this (DAM) list and I generally do not answer technical questions by
e-mail. So you know where to post if you need the answer :)

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 translations support