[TYPO3-dam] write meta data into files

Thomas Waggershauser waggershauser at airware.de
Thu Nov 13 07:25:39 CET 2008

Hi,

Am 12.11.2008 um 18:13 schrieb Uschi Renziehausen:

> I also see one more aspect we should take care of, and this is
> be-rights. Afaik currently you can only say a be-user (not even a
> group)
> may perform certain file operations. The user is then allowed to
> perform
> all of these actions on every file inside his filemounts, and writing
> meta data into files means editing files.

In air_fileemanager I implemented some rights-management. Sure, there
are stil lots of bugs inside, but gradually it seems to work..
But this works only in the frontend right now. I would love to
implement that stuff, necessary for be_rights, but right now, there is
no sponsor...

> I think, what we need is some kind of Folder-/File access, preferably
> some kind of be_acl for the filetree.

If to work on the tree, you need directory-metainformation in the
database too. In the filemanager I implemented this, to make it
possible to assign rights/acl`s to the directory..

greetings,

Thomas

---------
Thomas Waggershauser