[TYPO3-dam] [TYPO3-dam-devel] DAM, slow queries and DBAL (moved from team.dam)

Uschi Renziehausen typo3news at otherone.de
Tue Nov 4 07:44:51 CET 2008

Hello Mattes and the rest

I am more or less sure that we will need another 4 weeks from now on for
a) writing the docs (which causes a lot of headaches)
b) fixing some issues that we then will be able to document or even do
not need to document anymore, because they are obvious.

So I would appreciate a cleanup of the sql-mess very much :-)

Prosit, Uschi