[TYPO3-dam] Styling the DAM

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Sat May 31 12:42:47 CEST 2008

Hey Francois,

the thing for me right now is: While we're waiting for DAM 1.1 (full 4.2
compatibility is on the way; documentation will be written, everything
will be finished until end of June -- at least that's my guess :)) I am
willing to put some energy in some parts of the DAM to make it nicer.

If someone else has the time to work on the docheaders or similar, I
think we could still integrate it in 1.1, that was my point :)

Of course that's low priority, but nevertheless, I thought it was worth
mentioning :)

--
greetings,
benni.