[TYPO3-dam] Styling the DAM

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Sat May 31 12:30:38 CEST 2008

Hi,

> as we now agreed to make TYPO3 4.2 a requirement for DAM 1.1, I thought
> maybe we can introduce docheaders to the DAM like we have in the core
> right now?

I don't think this is very important. I agree that it's nice to have a
harmonised behavior, but having a 4.2-compatible DAM is much more
important than having docheaders everywhere.

> I also will have a look at the styling of the navframe (there is so much
> work to do there) in the next few weeks.

Again is this really crippling? DAM has its own logic in many places
anyway, and changing this will require quite some work I would think.
IMO the most important point is that it is functional with 4.2.

> Maybe there is some time left
> for 1.1 :)

That's actually the big question, isn't it? When is the release of 1.1
planned anyway?

--

Francois Suter