[TYPO3-dam] metaExtract: EXIF & ITPC (cc_metaexif)

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Wed May 14 23:17:05 CEST 2008

Hello ben van 't ende [netcreators],

> Erik Svendsen wrote:
>
>> Hello ben van 't ende [netcreators],
>>
>>> Hey Eric,
>>>
>>> Isn't that the one from typo3xdev? I think we also release that one
>>> next to DAM 1.1.
>>>
>>> gRTz
>>>
>>> ben
>>>
>> Update!
>>
>> Couldn't find any of the service files in typo3xdev, neither
>> cc_metaexif (tx_ccmetaexif) and the others.
>>
>> Normaly I'm a bit shortsighted in the evening, but.
>>
>> But I think I have a complete set of these from an installation in
>> april last year.
>>
> Hey Eric,
>
> I am also shortsighted during the day ;-) These are not in typo3xdev.
>
> gRTz
>
> ben

Shall I send all cc_meta/cc_xx (the ones who work with Dam) in a zipped file
to you or Michiel. Probably there is only metaexif which is really a new
version.

The ExifTool functionality is nearly cool. I tagged 100 pictures with the
Windows version and a GUI in about an hour (of course most of the information
was exactly the same on every picture, but you can "multitag"), imported
it with DAM, indexed the files and most of the field in DAM was filled up
with correct information.

WBR,
Erik Svendsen
www.linnearad.no