[TYPO3-dam] merging extensions

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Wed May 14 13:50:00 CEST 2008

Hello Francois,

> But I would like to have an estimated budget for making dam_catedit
> work. Only then can we try to raise that money.
>
> Cheers

+1.

Not sure I can make the clients pay direct, but probably I could use some
of the "running" earnings from these client to sponsor cat_edit. If Dan may
throw in a developer and some others put some money on the table, it should
be possible to get the job done.

And if it's needed testing on a site with a larger amount of images, pdf-files
and others docs, I have one that can be used. I have one with about 4 GB
of images, pdf-files and dokuments. And it's easy to throw some more into
it, and I can give access to people outside.

WBR,
Erik Svendsen
www.linnearad.no