[TYPO3-dam] DAM 1.0.11 / 4.2 IE Issue

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Tue May 6 15:22:37 CEST 2008

Hi,

> i just found a little annoying bug in the filelist with the IE(7) under
> 4.2 and the trunk Version of the dam. Please have a look at the attached
> images.
> Is this a bug with the new Typo skin or comes it with the dam?

Bug confirmed. I encounter this last w-e but did not yet report it.

I would say (without further analyzing) that IE sticks to the size the
table was given (it is perfectly aligned with the rest of the window's
layout whereas FF extends it automatically if there is not enough place.

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en/tutorials/typo3.html