[TYPO3-dam] New extension "damlightbox" - sounds interessting?

Torsten Schrade schradt at uni-mainz.de
Wed Mar 26 08:20:39 CET 2008

Good morning,

> thanks. The problem is tracked down quite a bit now:

Glad do hear that.

> @ destroyed header-region:
> sourceoptimization destroys the header-region while trying to export the
> css to a file. - a bug in sourceoptimization

Thanks for checking. Then I can include a hint on that in the manual for
the next release.

> I displayed the content-element not on the page where it is stored but
> on a different page via:
>
> renderedcontent = RECORDS
>  renderedcontent {
>    tables = tt_content
>    source = 140
>  }

If the uid always stays fixed like in your snippet you can solve it with
an +ext Template on the according page. Just set

damlightbox.10.10.select.andWhere.dataWrap = uid=140

in this template. That should select the right CE.

> By the way, why not add "pmkslimbox" and "t3moontools" to the 'depends'
> in ext_emconf.php? Would make installing smoother.

Thanks for the hint - Franz and I already discussed this above and I'm
quite sure that I had set this for 0.0.1. But apparently, when uploading
0.0.2 I seem to have overidden the constraints part with a blank one in
ext_emconf.php... It should be

'constraints' => array(
	'depends' => array(
		'cms' => '',
		'dam' => '1.0.11-',
		'dam_ttcontent' => '1.0.2-',
	),
	'conflicts' => array(
		'sourceopt' => '0.4.6',
	),
	'suggests' => array(
		'pmkslimbox' => '2.2.0-',
		't3mootools' => '1.2.0-',
	),
),

pmkslimbox & t3mootools are suggestions since you can use damlightbox
without them - then you get a standard html popup. Moreover, maybe I can
add support for other lightbox extensions in the future. I will correct
this in the next release which will have an extended manual with more
examples, some small code improvements, and a watermark example ;)

But first let's see if your problems are solved now.

Greets,
Torsten