[TYPO3-dam] DAM & Typo3 4.2beta1

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Fri Feb 8 15:12:47 CET 2008

Sorry folks (especially Uschi and Ben) but I had actually overlooked one
remaining part that had to be fixed.

Anyway, the patch below is now committed to Trunk and should be availbel in
tomorrows daily T3X snapshot.

- michael

Michael Stucki wrote:

> I can only repeat myself, but this is fixed already in both subversion
> branches (dam_1-0 and Trunk!).
>
> See http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=7368 for details.
>
> Or get a T3X snapshot from this page here (works again):
> http://typo3xdev.sourceforge.net/
>
> - michael
>
> Uschi Renziehausen wrote:
>
>> Hi Tobias,
>>
>> just came across the very same error with latest dam version from trunk
>> Solution:
>> In dam/lib/class.tx_dam_config.php replace
>> $config['mergedTSconfig.'] =
>> t3lib_div::array_merge_recursive_overrule($config['pageUserTSconfig.'],
>> $config['definedTSconfig.']);
>>
>> in line 194 with
>>
>> $config['mergedTSconfig.'] =

t3lib_div::array_merge_recursive_overrule((array)$config['pageUserTSconfig.'],

--
Use a newsreader! Check out