[TYPO3-dam] external files in DAM

georg kuehnberger georg at georg.org
Sat Dec 13 16:09:31 CET 2008

Chaps, just an idea:
How about using webdav on the remote server and
davfs2 on the local DAM instance
see: http://dav.sourceforge.net/

I doubth it be a "fast" solution, however faster than manually entering
urls in DAM Metadata.
The nice point is, it should be fully transparent to dam.

Another option would be to do a bidirectional rsync, which would double
the files;
regards georg