[TYPO3-dam] EXIF/XMP tags to DAM meta data

Jigal van Hemert | alterNET internet BV jigal at alternet.nl
Mon Dec 8 16:10:21 CET 2008

Hi List,

Crazy client wants to set several fields in properties of image inside
Windows Explorer and import these later into dam meta data.

In the descriptions on forge it's mentioned that cc_metaexif supplies four
services to DAM to import meta data using various ways. Unfortunately the
version in TER doesn't include sv4 which seems to support XMP fields (which
Windows seems to use).

In the mailing list archive I have found postings mentioning a version
1.0.100 which was only available from Rene Fritz' company website.
colorcube.de does not want me to visit the website (access denied).

Can someone help me with a version of cc_metaexif which contains sv4 to see
whether the fields used by this client will be mapped to the correct fields
in DAM?

--
Met vriendelijke groet, kind regards,

Jigal van Hemert.