[TYPO3-dam] Sorting in Categories

Tobias Pierschel tobias.pierschel at vision-pool.de
Tue Aug 12 15:11:35 CEST 2008

Hi Georg,
i mean sorting the files in a catgorie. The Problem is that our clients attach files like pdfs or images with a catagorie. In the frontend we display these files on the basis of the categories. We got clients which want that file "A" should be between file "B" and "C". So how we can solve this? Its only possible if you can sort the files in the categorie.
I saw there is already a table "tx_dam_mm_cat" with sorting columns. So i think the feature is planed but not completed yet. Like i said.. we can support this request with a contribution
of a client or we could deliver a patch. But for these options i need to know if there is someone who works already on this feature.

Greetings from Hamburg
 T o b i