[TYPO3-dam] supplement - Re: readonly backend access possible?

georg kuehnberger georg at georg.org
Sun Aug 3 18:49:33 CEST 2008

In addition to the below toughts, I might ave found an "easy" way:
Using
- two different be-groups
- the TYPO3 permissions (Web > Access) per dam record (Group / Everybody
& show/edit)

you could run a cronscript every minute or so which, depending on PATH
or Category, would change the Access-Rights of all dam records directly
in the DB.

I guess that one could be a really fast solution;
hth regards georg