[TYPO3-dam] simultaneous release of DAM and TYPO3 4.2?

Thomas Oppelt t.content at gmx.de
Sat Apr 12 13:52:05 CEST 2008

ben van 't ende [netcreators] schrieb:
> Ingo Renner wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> do you think it is possible to have a simultaneous release of DAM (maybe
>> 1.1) and TYPO3 4.2 (scheduled for late February / early March)?
>
> Hi Ingo,
>
> I'll try to find out how much time we have to spend to get DAM 1.1 ready for a
> release. Will keep you posted.
>
> gRTz
>
> ben

Hi,

i know, it was asked several times but i didn't found an up-to-date
timeline.
Starting a project right now with T3 4.2 we need to know about state of
DAM 1.1 release:

1) Could you recommend to use svn trunk of DAM for live projects by now
(what about the "bundled" exts like damttcontent, daminfo and so on ...)?
2) Is a release date for a stable DAM 1.1 conceivable by now?

Thx & kind regards
Tom