[TYPO3-dam] Does DAM die? 3

Michiel Roos michiel at netcreators.com
Mon Sep 24 08:43:04 CEST 2007

Mirco Rohloff wrote:
> Actually, it is the job of the "TYPO3 Association" to coordinate
> development
> and information about it. In any case the "Dam" should be there to
> exchange the Filemanager in TYPO3 4.0 (mabe TYPO3 V5) and is ,therefore,
> a very important and crucial extension.

Hi Mirco,

 From what I have understood, the content repository in V5 is in itself
a document management system. If it's not completely, I expect the V5
team to build meta data for all objects into the core. So I think we
just need to keep the DAM alive for V4.

I haven't looked at V5 for a while, so I need to check . . .

Kind regards,

Michiel Roos

--
Netcreators BV :: creation and innovation
www.netcreators.com

Interesse in werken bij Netcreators?
http://www.netcreators.com/bedrijf/vacatures/