[TYPO3-dam] How stable is DAM?

Andreas Gruber | Der Scout andreas.gruber at der-scout.com
Fri Sep 7 08:37:42 CEST 2007

Hi,

8 different Installations all up to date with typo 4.1.2 running the
extensions
dam 1.0.10
dam_catedit 1.0.6
dam_index 1.0.4
dam_info 1.0.0
dam_cron 1.0.2
dam_ttcontent 1.0.2
hl_dam_gallery 0.6.0
...or newer, and some other ext depending on dam

Seems stable to me. But keep in mind to check their function after updating
your installation.