[TYPO3-dam] Uploading MP3s

Peter Kuehn [wmdb] peter.kuehn at wmdb.de
Mon Oct 29 11:24:58 CET 2007

georg kuehnberger schrieb:
> Benjamin Mack wrote:
>> I didn't get the metaExtract DAM extensions quite, but maybe they can
>> help me here, dunno how though.
> Guess you'd have to create a new DAM meta-service for the extraction of
> the ID3-tags

hi yall,

maybe a little late but i just came across kyak_metaaudio.
the extension is recognised and use by DAM if you index a mp3.
the downside is, that it seems to need tons of memory (couldnt get it to
work with 128M memory on a 2M file) so maybe it needs some rework in
class.tx_kyakmetaaudio_audiofile.php.

would be great if you keep me (or the dam developement team) informed if
  there is any progress on this one.

greetinx
pekue