[TYPO3-dam] Another problem while indexing

Andreas Balzer typo3 at andreas-balzer.de
Wed May 23 16:05:14 CEST 2007

Hi!
I have used the dam file module to upload some files into a folder and
then clicked on the index tab to index those files. I have added my
information on step 3 and checked the checkboxes in front of the files.
When I finished the index process by "start" and waited some minutes,
dam integrated the files into TYPO3 but the information I have entered
where not used. They aren't in the database and they aren't in the file
information.

Greetings
Andreas

P.S.: used version: RC