[TYPO3-dam] problems while indexing

Andreas Balzer typo3 at andreas-balzer.de
Tue May 22 00:05:02 CEST 2007

ben van 't ende [netcreators] schrieb:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> Obviously special characters are not dealt with properly here. Check the
> changelog. I think Rene already did stuff to fix some issues concerning special
> charcters.
>
> Maybe you should set UTF-8 in the install tool for the filesystem? Could that be it?
>
> HTH
>
> ben
Hi!
Where can I find the changelog? I currently use beta05.

Aem.. I switched the filesystem utf handling on but it doesn't change
anything. I have noticed that dam restarts the indexing process at about
6%. So it goes 1..2..3....6..1..2.... I also recognized that the whole
process is very slow.

Any ideas?

Thanks for your help so far.

Andreas