[TYPO3-dam] problems while indexing

Andreas Balzer typo3 at andreas-balzer.de
Mon May 21 18:23:06 CEST 2007

Hi!
I have a file in my filesystem called "Mühle zitzmann.psd" (without
quotes). When I index my whole fileadmin folder it only tries to index
this file (no other file, only this one) but it outputs M?hle
zitzmann.psd as the filename. This file is repeated over and over...

In the log module, TYPO3 outputs 18:22		andreasbalzer at LIVE		DB
Einfügen		Record 'M' (tx_dam:4946) was inserted on page 'Media' (356)
(msg#1.1.10)
.		.		.				.		These fields are not properly updated in database:
(file_name,title,file_dl_name) Probably value mismatch with fieldtype.

Any idea what to do?

Andreas