[TYPO3-dam] DAM News don't work anymore. Why?

Thomas Oppelt t.content at gmx.de
Tue Mar 27 22:43:42 CEST 2007

Hi Fabian,

i checked this out and it works for me:

T3 4.1final core
tt_news 1.0.4
dam 1.0.10
dam_ttnews 0.1.3

Note that you don't need extension mmforeign anymore which is still set
as dependency in dam_ttnews. But that should not cause any problem.

If your problems still persist, check tt_news TCA configuration if all
is ok with the fields added by dam_ttnews.
According to this it's always a good idea to check order of extkeys
within extList of localconf.php...;-)

cheers
tom