[TYPO3-dam] DAM, RTE, <media> and ts_links

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.com
Sat Mar 24 01:52:58 CET 2007

Hi,

This feature works really great with the nice title attribute showing details of
the file. I do not know where the <media> tag fits in here. I do not see a
<media> tag anywhere.

Anyway i found a strange bug with realurl. If you link to a dam record that has
the same id as an existing page the link to the file is interpreted as a link to
the page with that id and not to the file itself. So an image would for instance
link to my graffity page instead of to that file. this has something to do with
realurl

you can see this here: http://ben.vantende.net/t3/dam/

the first link is a link to an image, but is actually converted to a page link.
the second one is ok.

weird isn't it?

gRTz

ben