[TYPO3-dam] DAM 1.1 beta05 for download

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.com
Thu Mar 15 23:11:11 CET 2007

Pieter wrote:
> René Fritz wrote:
>> ... here
>>
>> http://typo3lab.colorcube.de/dam.html
>>

> I would like to try this beta but the ZIP file contains so much more
> then I expected. What is the best way to install all these files?  Copy
> them over the 1.0.9 files?  Do I need to change the database structure?
>  And do I need to install the cc_* extensions?

Hi Pieter,

Just copy them over the old files. When you use TYPO3 4.1 you will have to
disable mm_foreign. Install the extensions that need installing from 'Install
Extensions' in the extension manager. You'll have to update some fields in the
extension dam. Have a look at the other dam extensions as well. The cc's are
copied as well. You'll need them for indexing purposes. You can find those under
File > Indexing > Services Info. Not sure if they have to be installed. Just
have a look. You'll manage.

Beta05 is cool! Some nice improvements. If you haven't used DAM 1.1 yet you are
in for a surprise. Check out the indexing setup tool.

gRTz

ben
--
netcreators :: creation and innovation