[TYPO3-dam] dam_tweaks

René Fritz r.fritz at colorcube.de
Wed Mar 14 08:25:40 CET 2007

In the dam 1.1beta05 package a new extension dam_tweaks can be found.

There were requests for small features and tweaks for the dam extension which
might not be for common usage. Because I don't want to bloat the dam
extension with dozens of install options I've chosen to use dam_tweaks to
deliver such things.

For now following options are included:

- enable the original TYPO3 file icons in BE
- define the description field as RTE for Media and Category table

If you have such tweaks laying around, please insert it into the extension and
send me the code.

René

--
COLORCUBE