[TYPO3-dam] dam with fe-user management

Busemann Stefan stefan.busemann at web.de
Wed Jun 13 08:57:05 CEST 2007

Hi Michael,

i think we have a solution. Our Extension "DAM_Frontend" is providing
this kind of features. We are currently bugfixing our last alpha
version. and then upload it to the ter. If you are interested in
helping us, you are invited to do this. The extenstion is allready
availiable in typo3 xdef or you can get it directly from me.

greetings

stefan