[TYPO3-dam] Resizing on upload

georg k georg at georg.org
Tue Jun 12 23:36:30 CEST 2007

Tony,

You could do that by creating a new service, which would allow you to
apply any action (eg. resizing) on the uploaded files.

For example see all the cc_ Extension (eg: cc_langguess); Rene also
demonstrated two services in the dam_demo extension.

regards georg
PS: we've just tested this for automatically extracting uploaded ZIP
Files = works fine so far.