[TYPO3-dam] Access denied in Media>File

Marianne typo at topserver.dk
Wed Jul 18 13:20:19 CEST 2007

I have done, but even the Admin account can't get access.
When choosing the Media>File menu, it shows the pagetree, but the content
frame (right) just shows a default "page cannot be shown".
Taken some screens: http://www.topdemo.dk

"Valery Romanchev" <info at typo3lab.ru> skrev i en meddelelse
news:<mailman.1.1184756361.24494.typo3-project-dam at lists.netfielders.de>...
Marianne Topping пишет:
> Versions:
> Typo3 ver. 4.0.5
> DAM ver. 1.0.11
> --------------------------
>
> Hi
>
> DAM looks fine, but when choosing a folder under Media>File I get an error
and I can get no further:

typo3conf/ext/dam/mod_main/tx_dam_navframe.php?&folderOnly=1?currentSubScrip
t=..%2Ftypo3conf%2Fext%2Fdam%2Fmod_file%2Findex.php
> Line: 42
> Error: Access denied
>
> I have set all permissions, so I don't know why this happens?
>
> I have full access in:
> Media>List
> Media>Tools

Try to add Media sysfolder to mount of this BE group

Regards,
Valery