[TYPO3-dam] element browser not showing anything

Michiel Roos [netcreators] michiel at netcreators.com
Thu Jul 12 08:56:07 CEST 2007

Dag Nico,

This may be bug: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=5815

Can you please check if the problem still occurs when using the RC-1
version (on a test site, some stuff is broken in RC-1, like
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=5681).

The rc-1 build can be found here:
http://typo3lab.colorcube.de/DAM.dam.0.html

I'm offering patched up versions of the RC-1 build here:
http://www.netcreators.com/development/dam/

Kind regards,

Michiel Roos

--
Netcreators BV :: creation and innovation
www.netcreators.com

Interesse in werken bij Netcreators?
http://www.netcreators.com/bedrijf/vacatures/