[TYPO3-dam] DAM and 4.1

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.com
Thu Jan 25 23:15:25 CET 2007

Hi Ingmar,

This all sounds like the team/you did a really great job! How am I a functional
user of DAM supposed to test this? The latest DAM from colorcube seems to run ok
on 4.1beta3. Do you mean if DAM runs without mmforeign? I can't uninstall that
one as dam_ttcontent depends on it.

Uhhhh? I can understand you already did a lot until now. It seems to me Rene has
to take a look at it.

I'll try to get some response from him ;-) I am willing to spend time on it, but
do not know how at the moment.

gRTz + tHNx

ben

--