[TYPO3-dam] dam downloads...again!

Héctor Ordóñez Taboada ordonhez_taboada_hector at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 11 09:19:15 CET 2007

> >  - it selects also children categories when searching in the parent one,
Just in case you need this as well:
if ($this->cat) {
       $cat2[] = $cat;
       #$cat2[] = 3;
       $cat3 = &$cat2;
       foreach ($cat3 as $category) {
               $resul = $GLOBALS['TYPO3_DB']-> exec_SELECTquery
('uid','tx_dam_cat','parent_id='.$category,'','','');
               while ($temp = $GLOBALS['TYPO3_DB']-> sql_fetch_row($resul)){
                     $cat2[] = $temp[0];
                     }
       }
      $cat2 = implode(",",$cat2);

    }
and then pass it to the array mmcat insted of $cat.

> >  - it offers the possibility of selecting the fields in which to search
> > for in the frontend, among those relevant,
> >  - it displays each element only once independently that it has more
> > than one category.
For the content i did the same and for the count:
if ($count) {
			$queryParts = array(
        #'SELECT' => 'count(*)',
        'SELECT' => 'count(DISTINCT '.$table.'.uid)',
				'FROM' => $TABLENAMES,
				'WHERE' => $WHERE,
				'GROUPBY' => '',
				'ORDERBY' => '',
				'LIMIT' => ''
			);
		}
To not modify it in the pi_base i copied the procedure into the
dam_downloads class and changed that line.

Hope it helps!

Regards,

Hector.