[TYPO3-dam] dam downloads...again!

Dieter Rothacker didi at dr-tech.de
Wed Jan 10 22:38:34 CET 2007

Héctor Ordóñez Taboada schrieb:
> Hi everybody!
>
> After a big fight with it, I have modified it in a way that:
>  - it selects also children categories when searching in the parent one,
>  - it offers the possibility of selecting the fields in which to search
> for in the frontend, among those relevant,
>  - it displays each element only once independently that it has more
> than one category.

Hi,

I am also trying to do 3) and maybe 1)

Can you please tell me how you solved 3)? I tried putting a "uid" into
the $groupBy-param of the search query and it works for the content, but
does not for the count. And that is because pi_list_query in
class.tslib_pibase.php decides to throw away the $groupBy-param when
$count == 1 (I wonder if this is a bug or intentional?)...

best regards,
Dieter Rothacker