[TYPO3-dam] DAM at translation server

Krystian Szymukowicz t33kRE.MO.VE. at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Wed Feb 28 22:26:23 CET 2007

Ingmar Schlecht wrote:

> Krystian Szymukowicz schrieb:
>> Is there any chance that DAM language files go to translation server?
>> I've seen that there is tt_news and TV for translation so why not DAM.
>
> Done.

lol - thanks for such fast response : )

> But we will have to think about how to generally deal with extension
> translation. Maybe there's time to discuss this on the Developer Days in
> April.

I think it is high time to discuss it. I really miss a good translation
system as it was in TER 1.0. There was possibility to translate every
extensions. Seems like right now the extension will have to be
chosen/votted to be at translation server. It may be good for now but
for sure it can not be long term solution.

--
grtz
Krystian Szymukowicz