[TYPO3-dam] Handling multi-language files with DAM

Karl-Ernst Kiel kekiel at kekiel.de
Mon Feb 26 09:00:06 CET 2007

Hi!

I have a suggestion / feature-request:
Would it be possible to change the "language"-field in the tx_dam-Table
(it´s a reference to static_languages) for supporting multiple languages?
Background: I have to index catalogs and manuals which are often bi- or
multi-lingual. (e.g. english, french & german in one pdf-File)

The simple way would be using a comma-separated list in field
"language", but I think using a mm-table would be the better way - which
in turn would mean some bigger changes to DAM...

Greetings,
Karl-E.