[TYPO3-dam] Error: Image does not exist and/or MD5 checksum didnot match.

Antonio Willybiro keiser_soze at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 20 23:40:09 CET 2007

I get it using latest dam TER.
I get it mainly when created tt_news articles or when i upload/browse
pictures but sometime just while navigating on my BE.
It's happening on BE only.

cheers,
Antonio

"René Fritz" <r.fritz at colorcube.de> wrote in message
news:mailman.28252.1171967108.21067.typo3-project-dam at lists.netfielders.de...
On Sunday 18 February 2007 09:35:24 Antonio Willybiro wrote:
> I get this error message and can't understand where it's coming from :(

Where do you get the message? FE/BE, which plugin, which module ...

Latest (from TER) DAM modules shouldn't have a problem. (Hope so)

René

--
COLORCUBE
digital media lab