[TYPO3-dam] DAM 1.1 beta04 for download

René Fritz r.fritz at colorcube.de
Mon Feb 19 16:05:22 CET 2007

On Monday 19 February 2007 12:47:41 Ingmar Schlecht wrote:
> If I get it right, the field on the opposite side would be "file_usage",
> so the TCA option would need to bet set like this:
>         'MM_opposite_field' => 'file_usage',

Hmmmmm, I see, but I'm still a little unsure about this.

I have some questions:

1. Needs ['config']['allowed'] to be set then?
2. If so, '*' would not trigger MM_isMultiTableRelationship ...

The point is that tx_dam.file_usage MM relations are allowed to all tables.

As I understand, settings
 'MM_opposite_field' => 'file_usage',
has no real effect unless 'allowed' is defined for that field, but '*' is not
supported, so I just set,
 'MM_opposite_field' => 'file_usage',
which has no real effect currently - but may have later.

Right?

Btw. As I understand the code (after a quick look) this has no effect for
fields in flexforms, right?

René

--
COLORCUBE