[TYPO3-dam] DAM 1.1 beta04 for download

René Fritz r.fritz at colorcube.de
Fri Feb 16 16:43:54 CET 2007

On Friday 16 February 2007 11:50:27 Thomas Oppelt wrote:
> Yes, but then i definitly need mmforeign cause of 'userProcessClass' =>
> 'EXT:mmforeign/class.tx_mmforeign_tce.php:tx_mmforeign_tce' or not?

No you don't need mmforeign then. userProcessClass is known by mmforeign only.
With TYPO3 V 4.1 the functionality is builtin and userProcessClass will be
ignored.

> That was my point: if you are going to skip txdam_getMediaTCA()'s
> dependency on mmforeign extension...

I don't skip it.

You'll need for reference usage:
T3 3.x-4.0 + mmforeign
or
T3 4.1 (without mmforeign)

Just use txdam_getMediaTCA() and you don't have to worry about.

René

--
COLORCUBE
digital media lab