[TYPO3-dam] dam_downloads - future and features

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.com
Wed Feb 14 11:59:39 CET 2007

Hi Hector,

As DAM is hot stuff I propose you put the extension into SVN.
http://www.sf.net/projects/typo3xdev so other people might contribute. Ask one
of the project admins for access. You probably need to so some reading as well.

It would be a pity if you develop this all by yourself.

gRTz

ben

--
netcreators :: creation and innovation