[TYPO3-dam] dam_downloads - future and features

Héctor Ordóñez Taboada ordonhez_taboada_hector at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 14 11:44:14 CET 2007

Hi!
I have modified the extension, and now it offers functionality for media and
pages (i have pages categorized as well). In previous posts I talked a
little about it but here it goes anyway:)
-Displays items only once, independently of the number of categories it has
-Count is made accurately
-Includes children categories when searching in the parent one
-Offers front end selection of fields where to search and possibility
between choosing pages or media to look for. To make them available through
the flex form
-Links in the keywords, to navigate through "tags"
-It offers in the flex form the possibility of choosing the pid and the
depth to go through the page tree

I think that's all. Probably by the end of the month I will try to upload it
to the repository (I will have to check how, it will be the first time).
Anyone else has done anything with it?

Regards

Héctor.