[TYPO3-dam] DAM and 4.1

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Thu Feb 1 23:02:15 CET 2007

Hi Karl-Ernst,

Karl-Ernst Kiel wrote:
> Results: It seemed to work - all references (in tx_dam_mm_ref and
> tx_dam_mm_cat) were OK.

Thanks a lot for testing, that was exactly the kind of feedback I was
hoping for.

> One thing did not work: Selection of dam elements using categories in
> the Media->List module. (but tx_dam_mm_cat are OK!)

OK... But I guess that would be something René can easily fix in DAM then.

So it seems like generally the MM handling of the Core with
MM_match_fields, etc. works fine, that's good to hear!

> Sooo - ähhm: I´m not really sure if THIS was the right thing to be
> tested??? And this is far from being an "everything is all right" -
> statement :-( But I tried...

Yes, what you tested was exactly what I wanted to be tested.

> (By the way: Has anybody heard anything about Rene?)

No, I haven't. The last thing I heard from him was that he's moving.

Could you publish a patch with the changes you made, in case others
would like to use DAM with 4.1?

cheers
Ingmar