[TYPO3-dam] install problem -- code displayed within the "Items' box under DAM Mounts

Tracey Hummel thummel at email.arizona.edu
Fri Aug 31 22:06:45 CEST 2007

Michiel,

The problem does not seem to be caused by a short open tag in
mod_treebrowser/index.php. I'm also getting screens full of text when
selecting
all the modules under Media.

For example, clicking on "File" gives this in the first frame:

  * @package DAM-Mod */ /** * [CLASS/FUNCTION INDEX of SCRIPT] * * * * TOTAL
FUNCTIONS: 6 * (This index is automatically created/updated by the extension
snip

And this in the second frame:
File' * Part of the DAM (digital asset management) extension. * * @author Rene
Fritz  * @package DAM-Mod * @subpackage file */ /** * [CLASS/FUNCTION INDEX of
SCRIPT] * * * * 79: class tx_dam_file_module1 extends tx_dam_SCbase * 98:
function init() *
snip

'List', 'Categories' and 'Tools' also bring up screens for of text.

DAM seemed to install correctly.  I tried deleting and reinstalling it and the
other extensions related to DAM but no luck.

Thank you,
Tracey