[TYPO3-dam] Bug no. 5681 - Javascript IE6 problem

Sonja Scholz ss at cabag.ch
Tue Aug 28 09:27:27 CEST 2007

Hello everyone

There is a bug which prevents people from making a link to a file in the
RTE after doing any filtering in the popup in IE6.

We'r working on this bug, but we've a hard time to find all the places
where the links for the tree and the javascript code is generated.

http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=5681

What we know is, that it doesn't help much if you add the editorNo
parameter to the folder links.

We are still playing with the javascript, but we couldn't find a
solution yet.

Perhaps some other people from the community would like to help us fix
this. Let's do some open source community work here!

Regards, Sonja

PS: Michiel Roos already analyzed the javascript differences before and
after selecting a folder.