[TYPO3-dam] Problem with adding images to text or simple the image after upgrade Typo3 4.0.5 to 4.1.1

Götz Reinicke goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de
Thu Apr 26 08:19:12 CEST 2007

Hi,

I do have the same problem as described in this posting:

http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-project-dam/2007-April/001121.html

After upgrading to Typo3 4.1.1 I'm unable to add images from DAM to
Image or Text/Image content. I can select files from DAM but after
saving content element files disapears from the list. (sorry for copieng
the text, but it's the same problem ;-))

Typo3 4.1.1
DAM 1.0.11
dam_ttcontent 1.0.2

removing the mmforeign extension didn't solved the problem for me like
for Piotr
(http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-project-dam/2007-April/001122.html)

May be my settings or upgradstepps where wrong, and I'd klicked a button
before reading what will happen...

Any hind and tip for troubleshouting is welcome!!

Thanks and best regards!

Götz Reinicke
--
Götz Reinicke
IT Koordinator

Tel. +49 7141 969 420
Fax  +49 7141 969 55 420
E-Mail goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de

Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg GmbH
Mathildenstr. 20
71638 Ludwigsburg
www.filmakademie.de

Eintragung Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 205016
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Dr. Christoph Palmer, MdL, Minister a.D.

Geschäftsführer:
Prof. Thomas Schadt