[TYPO3-dam] 1.0.11 setup on t3 v4.4.1

Oleg oleg at ols.co.il
Wed Apr 25 14:03:34 CEST 2007

Hello,
I am trying to install DAM on a community server with FreeBSD, PHP
max.execution time is limited to 10 seconds. Immediately after upload is
finished, the script fails. DAM is listed in the list of installed
extensions, but when I click on its name , it crashes again.

The setup of this server prevents me from even seeing PHP errors.

Does anyone have an idea what is going on during DAM install and why it
may crash? Or how it's better to debug it?

P.S. tt_news installed without problems.

Many thanks,
Oleg.