[TYPO3-dam] special characters in filenames

René Fritz r.fritz at colorcube.de
Tue Apr 10 02:00:45 CEST 2007

Heyho

I've got feedback that special characters in filenames make problems while
indexing. I'm not able to reproduce all problems and unfortunately I had not
much time to test different environments.

Could you please test upload and indexing with unusual filenames and provide
more detailed information:

- did you upload using the upload module or by FTP
- Which browser do you use and which operations system runs your client
(browser) on (Windows or Unix (Linux,Mac,...))
- which characters in filenames don't work
- ist TYPO3 configured to used UTF-8 (when not which charset?)

Add information to this bug report:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=5384

Or put it here in the list or send it directly to me.

René
PS: still eating all the chocolate easter eggs?

--
COLORCUBE
digital media lab

www.colorcube.de