[TYPO3-dam] Dam-downloads alternatives or updates

Nico Potvin nico.potvin at kandesign.com
Mon Oct 2 13:38:11 CEST 2006

Hi,

I am looking for an improved, or better version of the dam-downloads
plugin.

Here is wat i want to do:

I have al kinds of downloads sitting in categories in my backend. I use
dam downloads to transfer them to the FE.
But this is what i would like to do.

When i choose my categoriy in my page, it would be very usefull to add
some sort of sorting module that lists the files in the categories and
then gives the possibility of ordening the files in a way you want.
because now it kinda doesn't do this consistent. it sorts the files by
name, but sometimes for no reason it changes, don't ask me how but it
does.

Is there anyone who is working with dam-downloads or working on the
plugin that can has any insights on this?

Or are there any alternatives that has some other advantages?

Greets

nico
--
Nico Potvin