[TYPO3-dam] dam not indexing

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.com
Wed Nov 29 11:11:38 CET 2006

René Fritz wrote:
> Please make sure you upgraded correctly.
>
> 1. Database update (EM or Install tool)
>
> 2. It might be needed to call the upgrade function in EM. This is NOT
> the 'Update' button you see in the detail view but the 'UPDATE!' menu entry
> in EM select menu when you're in detail view of the dam extension. If the
> menu entry is not there, all is fine. (This function will be called
> automatically in beta03)
>
> Hope this help

Hi Rene,

Yes it helps! Works great.

I have another error in check lost records. Which does not hurt by the way, but
it is there anyway.

Warning: Missing argument 2 for register_getentries() in
/opt/guide/dam.demotypo3.nl/typo3conf/ext/dam/lib/class.tx_dam.php on line 2407

gRTz

ben
--
netcreators :: creation and innovation