[TYPO3-dam] DAM 1.1 beta01 for download - (dam_downloads)

Martin Baum martin_baum at gmx.net
Mon Nov 27 00:17:35 CET 2006

Hi,
I'm also one of the "island - developers" for a new frontend
extension. Here my current status

This features are already finished:

- multiple fe - usergroups can be assigned to a DAM category
- child categories inherit their fe-group assignments from parent
categories
- access to files happens via a Pushfile like in the
alternet_securelink extension. So you can secure your files by
an .htaccess.
- file lists can be filtered by different criterias ( category
membership, filetype, age)
- dam category tree in the frontend. Category selections can be
modified by this tree

planned features:
- filter criterias / states can be stored  by a frontend users
- fileupload with categorisation.

the problem is: I haven't used the dam_catedit API or the
dam_downloads extension. I also wanted to contribute my results, but
how can this be coordinated. I would change / refactor things in my
extension on your demands. I also would endorse a big dam_download
extension and I could spend about 10 hours per week on this.

Whom can I submit my results ?

Thank You

Martin Baum

Ohlauer Straße 41