[TYPO3-dam] DAM bugfix release

René Fritz r.fritz at colorcube.de
Sun Nov 26 16:53:53 CET 2006

Hi

I made a bugfix release of the current stable branch 1.0 in TER.

Below is the extracted changelog of the extensions.

In my eyes the main point is the upgrade of 'mmforeign' which solves all
problems of the older version. Unfortunately nobody was able to test it and
I've got no feedback. So I just release it in the hope it works well and the
problems are solved.

Hasta la vista muchachas
René

dam ---------------------
  * Fix: added check to tx_dam_tce_process if a file exists that should be
deleted
  * Fix: #4263: DAM Media Browser doesn't select any file, if disallowed_types
are defined in TCA
  * Fix: #4231: resultsPerPage does not work correctly
  * Fix: #4232: The umlaute of selected categories are shown in uft-chars with
BE in utf8
  * change: field file_path is changed to varchar(255) and defined as index
(including file_name and other) which will speed up things!!
  * Fix: element browser works now mit allowed_types = '*, -php'

dam_catedit ---------------------
  * Fix: versioning action link works now
  * Added: veriCode() to links
  * Fix: Return to list and reload navframe when new category was created
  * Fix: non-admins don't get access to root elements in list module when
clicking on the root icon in nav frame

dam_index ---------------------
  * Fix: tx_dam_index_rule_folderAsCat works again (it should, had different
feedback)

  * rewritten to provide the functionality with TCE user functions. Added TCA
field config option 'userFunc_checkValue'

  * Fix: fixed bug that prevent the service from working
  * Change: Added mapping: Keywords > keywords, Subject > description

--
COLORCUBE
digital media lab

www.colorcube.de